Agile Project Delivery Manager
Midokura is a Sony Group Company that delivers innovative Distributed Virtualized Edge Infrastructure System that lets you easily and efficiently use available edge resources for AI throughout the world.
We provide the integration of Artificial Intelligence into the Edge, moving the AI from the cloud to the device.
We are looking for an Agile Project Delivery Manager to join our Product team.
- Enable high functioning cross-functional teams, and work with them to deliver software with high quality in a timely manner
- Manage project and product delivery through the agile processes
- Identify risks and remove roadblocks
- Manage pipeline of multiple complex projects and work streams, ensuring teams are working sustainably based on their capacity
- Thought partner for Product to define, shape and deliver the roadmap
- Coach teams to effectively work with agile methodologies
- Facilitate various team or group ceremonies, from retrospectives to defining quarterly OKRs
- Continuously identify ways to improve collaboration within organization
- Communicate progress and status to external stakeholders
- Risk management and mitigation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong facilitation, prioritization, and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills, listens and shares information: Proactive attitude, openness and courage in an action.
- Having simple and innovative solutions to overcome problems.
- Knowledge of various agile methodologies, including scrum and kanban
- Ability to drive towards outcomes
- Understands agile “spirit of the law”, as opposed to following the “letter of the law”
- Trusted advisor for people at every level in our organization
- Practical experience in product/software delivery, eg. tech lead, product owner.
- Flexibility to work in rapidly changing environments
- Minimum 3 years of experience coaching and training teams in lean/agile, especially Scrum & Kanban.
- Experience in agile transformation through organizational and culture change
- Working with different stakeholders, from technical to business clients
- Work with B2B companies
- Experience working in software industries (eg. IoT, AI)
- Experience working with collaboration and visualization tools, especially Jira, Confluence, Miro
- Fluency in English
- Minimum bachelor's degree in technical field, or equivalent experience
- Nice to have: certification in scrum, kanban, or other agile methodologies
What we offer
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Very flexible remote work policy: You can choose the days you want to come to our office or work from 100% from your city.
- Career Plan: biannual performance evaluation.
- Health insurance full paid by Midokura
- Transport to the office paid by Midokura.
- Working in our Midohouse: an attractive place located in 22@ District in Barcelona.
- Exchange program: possibility to move to our office in Tokyo.
- The possibility to be part of a senior talented technical team in a fast-growing company.
- Training credits.
- Free coffee, fruit, soda...