Would you like to become a Mido?
Midokura is seeking students enrolled in a Master degree in fields related to Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics to join our team and to learn from our Senior AI engineers contributing to shape the future direction of our product.
Depending on the topic of the internship, AI intern responsibilities would include one or more of the following:
- Researching state-of-the-art approaches for AI components of our software
- Developing proof-of-concepts (PoC) and ML applications
- Creating machine learning models optimized to run on Edge devices as well as on cloud services.
Potencial internship topics are:
- Neural network design
- Training and optimization for resource-constrained systems
- Knowledge Distillation
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of machine learning, deep neural networks and computer vision
- Hands-on Experience with Keras, TensorFlow or Pytorch
- Programming experience in the following Python or C/C++
- Be involved in a master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, statistics or a similar one in Barcelona and have the option to sign an intern agreement.
- Fluent English communication (both written and spoken)
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of software design principals.
- Familarity with academic literature in one or more topics of the internship.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with AWS or Azure.
- Hands-on experience in software development in one of the folowing languages: C/C++, Java, etc
What we offer
- The possibility to join cutting edge projects learning from a senior AI team.
- Competitive economic conditions
- Possibility to give to access to a high demanding job market
- Nice working environment and a nice office in the 22@ District
- Flexible remote work policy (a hybrid between home office and presencial work in our Barcelona office.
- Internship Period: between 4 and 6 months