Work at Midokura (a Sony Group Company)
Would you like to develop your HR professional skills in an Edge AI project (which is one of the most demanding and competitive sectors in terms of attraction and retention talent)?
Would you like to be involved in the most exciting moment of a company from the HR point of view?
If the answer is definitely YES, please, continue reading…
Midokura is looking for a motivated intern with strong communication skills both in Spanish and English. to help us in the process of scaling up the company and who is not afraid of learning new things in a technology environment. The intern will be part of our international Corporate team supporting our Senior HR specialists and the whole team to achieve our hiring and retention ambitious goals.
- Support in the selection process: You will act as the first point of contact for the candidates and the hiring managers in some of the selection process. You will coordinate the interview process providing constant feedback to the candidates, being involved in the HR interview and sharing your impressions about the candidates.
- Ensure our HR tools are up to date helping us to incorporate improvements on our ATS.
- Collaborate actively within the internship attraction plan: creating a database of top European universities, creating agreements and generating relationships within those universities, contributing with new fresh and cool ideas to make our internship program very attractive for top engineering students.
- Benchmark of new European HR headhunting providers to help us hiring abroad.
- Provide support in different administrative tasks.
You will learn about….
- IT recruitment at different seniority levels from interns to Senior and Tech leads profiles.
- Best practices to conduct an interview.
- How to carry out a selection process in the most effective way ensuring the best candidate experience.
- Communicate with different internal and external stakeholders in an international environment.
- The use of the most demanding HR tools.
- Different HR issues (employee management, compensation and benefits, labor law, retention actions, among others). You will attend HR meetings so that you will have a 360º approach to the department and the issues you will have to deal with in your future career!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Studying a Master degree in Human Resources Management or at least being in the last year of a Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Psychology or other related field.
- Ability to sign an internship agreement with your university for at least 6 months.
- No previous experience is required since this internship is for you to learn, but we will value positively if you’ve done your practicum in the HR field during your Bachelor degree.
- Hands-on person with an open attitude to learn and good problem solving skills.
- People-oriented personality.
- Passionate to learn about innovation and technology.
- Strong communication skills in Spanish and English
- Ability to handle sensitive confidential information.
What we offer
- Flexible schedule (hybrid model: remote and presential)
- Very good environment and a nice office located in the @22 District (the Barcelona’s tech hub)
- Unlimited courses at Coursera
- Attractive economic help