As a full-stack engineer, you'll be tasked with building out the face of our disruptive virtualized edge computing technology. The primary project is building the frontend of the SaaS application, which is used for monitoring, managing and troubleshooting of the entire virtual edge computing environment. You'll be working with a small team, and have an opportunity to shape the direction of our product moving forward. Working on the SaaS frontend requires tight communication with the product and technical development teams within Midokura.
- Write front-end code in TypeScript (React, Redux, RxJS), HTML/CSS.
- Write backend code in Java, Scala or Go
- Implement new UI features and optimize existing ones.
- Work on Real-Time visualization.
- Take part in the feature design process together with product management and other engineers of frontend, backend, edge computing, IA and networking.
- Creating innovative new ways to easily manage complicated things.
- Responsible for creating a great UI and UX for our customers.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with backend development.
- Expert CSS and HTML skills.
- In-depth knowledge of HTTP and web technologies end-to-end.
- Experience with Websockets.
- Experience or interest in functional programming concepts, and ReactiveX.
- Experience writing unit, integration and/or end-to-end tests.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience with agile development practices.
- Ability to visualize large amounts of data in a beautiful and elegant ways.
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for front-end engineering and product design.
Full-time employee (6 months trial period)
BS or MS or related field required (preferably in Computer Science)